EasyLoansUK.uk we are aware about how important your privacy is and based on this we have implemented measures which will ensure any personal data that is obtained from you by visiting our website will be processed and maintained in line with accepted principles of good information handling. In addition to this it will also be processed and maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Contained within this statement and set out below are details of the type of information that we at EasyLoansUK.uk may hold about you, our customer, how we obtain and process any information we may have and, most importantly, how we will protect your privacy.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer or device and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data, which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
- The information/data that we would normally collect from you is as follows:
- Residential address
- Residential status
- Date of birth
- National insurance number
- Email address (if applicable)
- Telephone number (home, mobile, work)
- Income details
- Details of bank account
- What you do on our website; the results of this will be used to show easyloansuk.uk examples of which parts of our website are most and least used (please refer to ‘Cookies’ paragraph).
However if you register with us, have a question about our services or alternatively choose to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we may also collect the above personal information/data in this in order for us to respond to your enquiry. We may also receive personal information for instance from 3rd parties, which enables us to offer identified potential customer’s products and services, who have expressed interest in our products and services. Any information/data obtained from 3rd parties is checked in regards to accuracy and we will endeavour to check your information with you on occasion.
Ensuring your personal details & or preferences are kept up to date.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any information we have on record for you is kept up to date and correct. If you do require any of your information to be updated then please contact us as soon as possible so that we can ensure it is corrected. If you require your preferences to be updated, please contact our Compliance Manager as soon as possible (details set out below within ‘Contact’ paragraph).
Use of Your Information
Information that is collected by us, Easy Loans UK Limited, will be recorded electronically and may be used by us in the following ways:
- To verify customers identity and credit standing and to enable us to consider and process your application for a loan or other products or services.
- To assess your credit history and confirm your employment details.
- To extract certain information for the purpose of generating statistics for our own internal purposes (including credit and/or behaviour scoring, and market and product analysis).
- To detect, prevent and investigate actual and potential fraud and related activities.
- To develop, manage and market products and services to meet our customers’ needs and to contact customers regarding products and services that may be of interest and to determine the eligibility for different products and services that our customers may be interested in.
- To contact you in connection with your enquiry.
- To update this website to better meet our client’s needs in the future.
- To help PJG Financial Limited to carry out admin and service your account.
- Information may be transferred to third parties which may be located outside the European Economic Area. We will ensure that your personal information is protected to the level of standards in accordance with the data protection act 1998.
Confidentiality & security
EasyLoansUK.uk recognises the importance of keeping personal information/data from a confidentiality and security aspect; due to this we have introduced specialised rules, measures, specialist technology and implemented security policies to ensure that your information is protected. Whilst we make every attempt to protect your information there are still risks involved when inputting your information online and we need to make you aware of this. We would also confirm that any and all such third-parties that we share your data with are bound by contract to maintain the security and integrity of your Personally Identifiable Information. As such we would only request further sensitive information online in certain circumstances so please refrain from inputting sensitive information unless we state otherwise to do so. Please be advised that, although EasyLoansUK.uk takes all reasonable precautions to protect your data, no data storage or data transmission security is guaranteed. Accordingly, EasyLoansUK.uk cannot, and does not, represent, warrant, or guarantee the complete security of any data storage or data transmission. You agree that your access to and use of this Site and your use of EasyLoansUK.uk services, which necessarily includes data storage and data transmission, are done at your own risk.
How long do we keep your information for?
The amount of time we hold your information for depends on the basis it was provided by you to us; please see the following examples:
- If you request that we do not contact you for advertising and marketing reasons, then we still may need to keep your information as this would reflect your preferences.
- Information is also kept relating to any transactions you may enter via our website, this information will be kept for a minimum of 6 years which will commence at the end of the relationship. We are required to do this to ensure that if any disputes or complaints are raised, then we have your information to enable us to address the complaints or disputes. Your information will be kept, however it will be purely for business needs.
- In order to provide you with a service we will be required to keep your information whilst we continue to provide you with a service for however long this may take us.
- Another reason for us to keep information about you is for legitimate business needs where relevant so we can comply with what the law states.
Usage of links to other sites
To see your cookie code, simply click on a cookie to open and view it. There will be a string of numbers and text displayed. The numbers will represent your identification card; be assured that this can only be seen by the server that allocated you the cookie.
Additional cookies information – The Interactive Advertising Bureau is an industry body that has produced a series of web pages which explain how cookies work and how they can be managed.
Alternatively you can write to:
2 Oakfield Avenue